CureZone   Log On   Join
My first flush, not succeeded?

guy031 Views: 1,782
Published: 19 years ago

My first flush, not succeeded?

Dear Group,

I explain my situation. I'm located in Belgium (Europe)
Because I suffer since more than 10 years with colitis ulcersoa and already 6 years with pain in my right side (just under ribs) I decided to give this cleans I try.

First of all, i wanted to make it very good and so I didn't eat much from morning. I eat only two apples and arround noon (because of very hungry) 1 banana.
I drunk water regulary.

Then I followed the procedure like described complete, only the capsules for sleeping I didn't find and tried without it. My night was far from quit. I felt already from 1.30 need to go to toilet and most of the rest of the night I went out and in bed. Till the morning there came not much out of my bowels but between 6-8 am I had diaree. I drink only the epsonsalt at 6 and not anymore at 8 because i felt so weak and wanted to give up because of the bad feelings.

I could not find stones , only a few very weak parts of green fatty material. Not really much like described in this website. It was far from a stone and I was wondering it would be something of the olive oil or something I ate.
My right rib pain is still there now after a day.
During the dairee, I had pain at my anus , it looked like the dairee irritated my last part of my intestine very badly.

I ask myself that I can consider this flush like a succes or not? I will try to feel I get this week some positive feeling from it or not and will then decide that i repeat it or not. It was not a very good experience.

Guy /belgium/Europe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)