CureZone   Log On   Join
Is Cleansing Seasonal?

Views: 534
Published: 14 years ago

Is Cleansing Seasonal?

The following thought popped into my head: Is Cleansing Seasonal? Are we suppose to follow mother natures's calendar when it comes to taking care of ourselves?

I'm currently doing an MC. Today is Day 11 and looking ahead. I decided that I will do a parasite cleanse in September. And then move onto a rebuilding phase. I noticed that most of the foods we use to cleanse our bodies and the organs within them are really only available during warmer months of the region they are grown in. Examples, lemons, pineapple, watermelon, various herbs, etc., etc. In the fall and winter, we are provided with foods dense foods. I assume these foods are meant to rebuild the body. On the east coast (of the US), I assume the beginning of fall is the perfect time to do a parasite cleanse using pumpkin seeds and cloves (which I always seem to associate with the fall). In the Spring, when we are tending our gardens and getting out more . . . our food choices are lighter. We tend to eat more fish and less of the heavier meats like beef. We eat more greens and other wonderful veggies. Is that mother nature's way of preparing our bodies for the cleanses we are suppose to do in the summer?

Thanks to globalization we have all of this stuff year round. We can do a liver cleanse whenever we want. But are we suppose to? Or is there something else we should be using during the winter?

Of course, if one is really ill then they should do whatever it takes here and now.

This probably doesn't make sense. Maybe its the Master-Cleanse talking. But, I'm going to do more research into the seasonal foods available in my region (and of course add some things I cannot get in VA but are within reason) and test my theory.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)