CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Giving up

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
behillj Views: 1,414
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 92,235

Re: Giving up

DONT GIVE UP AND TRY GRAPEFRUIT JUICE WITH THE SALTS. HERE IS MY RECIPE. I THINK I FLUSED 200 STONES ON SATURDAY 4/10/04 MORNING. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.
*For the first five days, take four glasses of natural apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.

*On the sixth day no more juice last meal before 2pm. Only take sips of water if you want between 2pm and bedtime.

* At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom Salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water or mix with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, it tastes better.

* At 8 pm, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.

* At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) (you may want to chill the oil as cold as you want it for better taste) with half cup fresh grapefruit juice. Mix it well and drink it. (I added a package or tsp of splenda or equal to add sweetness) The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
After drinking the olive oil lay down IMMEDIATELY on your right side with a pillow under your right hip. (this helps the oil drain down into your gallbladder)

The next morning, repeat the Epsom Salt again one last time (Magnesium sulphate). Sit up within an hour (it may take longer) you will find green stones in your stools with a tan film around them called bile. "Usually they float,"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)