CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for a First Timer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
SantaMonica Views: 2,083
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,473

Re: Help for a First Timer

I've never heard of Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse, but I've learned that anything with the word SUPER in it, probably isn't that super.

1. I was going to do colon cleanse first and then move on to the liver, is the correct order? I don't think it matters what order you do them in. But, I don't know much about liver flushes, this question isn't for me.

2. How long should a Colon Cleanse last? I am planning on two weeks, but really have no idea what is appropriate. It all depends on what the instructions say for each product. Each product is formulated differently, so therefore they all last different lengths. For example, Colonix is a 30-day cleanse, but they recommend you continue on for three consecutive months. Blessed Herbs & Oxypowder are both 7-day cleanse's. In my opinion, these are the three best colon cleansers, but they each have a different formula, and last for different lengths.

3. What are my diet options to help the most during the cleanse? It is always recommended that you oblige a strict & healthy diet. I wouldn't binge out on alcohol during your cleansing period. Eat healthy meals and small portions and you should be ok.

4. Should I be taking a probatic during the cleanse? It's not neccessary, but it can't hurt either. There are many good ones out there. If you can afford it, then yes, I would recommend you do take a probiotic.

5. Should I be doing salt water flushes during the cleanse? Follow the instructions for the product.

6. Should I take a break between the colon and liver cleanse? I don't really know much about liver flushes, this isn't the right question for me to answer.

Since you are new to colon cleansing, there are a couple of things you should be aware of. Do NOT buy any products that are in tablet form. They are harder to absorb, and the process of making tablets kills alot of the nutrients. Only buy vegetarian capsules or mixes. Please do proper research on all products before you ingest anything. There are ALOT of colon cleansers on the market, but I, personally, would only ingest a few product from companies that have earned my trust.

There are alot of Colon Cleansing Reviews sites out there. This one I linked is the one I think is most informative. I don't necessarily agree with their rankings, (I agree with #1 & #2, but I think Colonix should be ranked #3) but it is by far the most indepth & informative site out there. Good luck to you, and if you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (2)