CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Test for exfoliative cheilitis

alesiom11 Views: 5,144
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 923,304

Re: Test for exfoliative cheilitis

Hi,

1) Brush my teeth & lips immediately when I wake up every morning (including the tongue & the inner side of cheeks) in order to remove the white stuff that is still liquid. The white stuff is the origin of the crust when it dries.

2) Remove the white stuff of the morning with water at 1 PM o'clock (after the lunch)

3) The same thing as 1) the evening before going to bed

4) Apply some vaseline before going to bed on lips and inner side of gums in order to avoid the maximum amount of white stuff to dry.

5) Use a hydratant lotion like EVIAN AFFINITY after having applied chapstick several times during the day

The crust will be thinner with this procedure but (for me) it's still painfull when the upper crust goes away (every week) because the area underneath is more deeply irritated. Although it was worse 10 years ago. (I bite my top lip and it never recovers. Moreover the e.c. moves to the bottom lip 5 years ago - maybe due to an inappropriate cream)

Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.484 sec, (1)