CureZone   Log On   Join
oil of oregano (non therapeutic grade and therapeutic grade)and teeth discoloring

cityman Views: 2,817
Published: 14 years ago

oil of oregano (non therapeutic grade and therapeutic grade)and teeth discoloring

i have been doing evco for about the past 10-11 weeks and olive oil for one week prior to evco. i like doing op and a few of my friends are doing it too.

the one thing i noticed- there is discoloring of my teeth from the gums to where the gum line receded or was formerly. it took me about two months and two polishings to figure what caused the brownish coloring.

i was using clay and water (brand name- sacred clay)to brush and swish my teeth occasionally. this caused the front teeth to be browned. the company agreed their product did caused the staining. they were apologetic and was trying to understand this phenomenon as well.

also i was mixing oregano oil (non therapeutic brand) by itself with evco. and later on i used therapeutic oregano oil- both caused staining.

has anyone else had similar effects from oregano oil or other oils?

btw- i tried a few recommended ways to eliminate the stains but to no avail. i think polishing might be the only way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)