CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for LD DI.....

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Seektruth Views: 1,299
Published: 14 years ago

Question for LD DI.....

Hi LD DI,

Some info from one of your posts:

"Asked ML some questions, got an answer, and made some adjustments. ES is now about 1/4 tsp. ACV around 2 T. BSM between 1 and 2 T, depending on how my energy is. I drink this mixed with homemade lemonade [fresh squeezed lemon juice, stevia, water] enough to top off a 1 pint jar.

Use 1st thing in morn and between meals. Also right before bed and during nite if needed. [If too acid, have insomnia, and drink helps!] Was taking with meals, and recently cahnged this after asking ML some quuestions.

With meals, I use 1-2 T BSM [varies with my estimate of the quality of the food], 1/4 or so tsp ES, And 2 T ACV with fresh grapefruit juice sweetened w stevia. I drink abt half of it before and half of it after the meal. Have also had to reduce food consumtion somewhat, to compensate for extra BSM calories."

QUESTIONS: Do you take Kelp and if so, when do you work that in?

Do you have a refractometer?

I do admire the way you are wading into this protocol, tweaking it to meet your needs, and then sharing your information. Many kudos to you for your service.

Warm Thanks!
gg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)