CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So Much Great Information Here!

hanna Views: 7,035
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 924,452

Re: So Much Great Information Here!

It is like alternative health you have to try things. When I was 40 I had an exciting boyfriend (28) I was so taking by him it ruined my dayly live and I knew I would do stupid things. Luckily he moved away though I was heartbroken I told myself you are lucky you could never have broken off on your own. I just wore sunglasses for several days to cover my eyes and knew I would get over it. As you probably can tell I am a realist.

Just went through it with a younger woman (40), an exciting boyfriend dropped her but now was back, but in the meantime she found a more solid, not as thrilling man, so I told her even if you are not too excited about the new friend and he likes you a lot you will be surprised how it will change your view of him.
So instead of going out again for the excitement she decided not to do it. The friendship with the "dull" one is so refreshing because he really likes her and now she can't wait to see him.
Nothing is as wonderful as being loved a lot.

Of course guys I am 71 and have had enough experiences, but my views are still young, runs in my family my mother as well as my brother. They both were and are like me we don't have any friends in our own age group, they are always at least 10 or more years younger. Sometimes I tease, my next year 60 year old husband, and said I might have to look for someone younger. Of course they might not want me, except if I was a movie star and could support them royaly (sp?).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)