CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: done :-]

Views: 1,181
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 923,672

Re: done :-]

hey i'm sorry to post something completely unrelated to humaworm (which i'm on day 6 of for my first time!), but you mentioned you're now getting a couple cysts and as far as cysts go: my ex boyfriend used to get them all the time. so bad in fact he'd have to go to the doctor have them lanced and have gauze stuffed inside them. he did accutane which worked, but had HORRIBLE side effects. after we were together though he started to get them again. i said why don't you just try tea tree oil? he said you and all your stupid natural therapies. it won't work. i said try it anyways and low and behold applying it 3 times a day full strength with a q-tip stopped them dead every single time and NEVER developed into a cyst! he greatfully thanks me to this day 14 years later! you can buy tea tree oil at any natural health food store or co-op. do a google search and read up on it. for cysta it works like a charm. i have a friend who gets big cysts on his back and shoulders. he has many scars from them. he also now uses tea tree oil and it stops them everytime. he actually cried when he thanked me for turning him on to tea tree oil. i plan to post my results on humaworm at the end of the 30 days. so far on day 6 i haven't noticed anything. i did a couple enemas and saw things that looked like them may be worms, but wasn't sure. good luck with your cysts!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)