CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any liver flush without epsom salt and lemon/grapefruit?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 6,079
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 92,496

Re: Any liver flush without epsom salt and lemon/grapefruit?

I would highly recommend Dr. Clark's liver cleanse after the results I experienced this morning. I was a bit sceptical at first considering that I am 34-year-old male in very good physical condition. I was a bit fearful prior to doing this cleanse- especially since the health food store, where I bought my food grade Epsom Salts , had an ill informed employee who told me that too much Epsom Salt could blow up my spleen. Can you imagine my reaction?! I really didn't pay any attention to his ignorance and went ahead with the cleanse. Frankly, I didn't think that I had anything lodged inside of my gallbladder or liver.

My results were astonishing- I probably had about 200 maybe more (I lost count) smallish green pea looking stones as well as a 1 inch long flattish looking stone (may have been a clump of stones fused together). Chaff was also present in the bowel movement.

The directions for this cleanse emphasize to closely follow the timing which I think is important. I started my cleanse at 8:00 pm as opposed to 6:00 pm and meticulously followed the directions on the timing for each drink. I think it's ok to start later than 6:00 pm if you so choose.

I read a lot of postings on this forum about how awful everything tastes. It really isn't all that bad in my view- especially the olive oil grapefruit juice and lemonade mixture (might have something to do with my Mediterranean background). I used organic olive oil, grapefruits and lemons. You'll want to make sure you go to the bathroom before you go to bed- you'll have no choice really since the Epsom Salts will force you to have a couple of bowel movements. I took two ornithine tablets and slept like a baby. I will gauge how I feel over the next several weeks. The release of all these stones can only be good for my health. Good luck to all who try this cleanse- and don't believe anyone who tells you that your spleen will blow up.

Ciao!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)