CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!! My son used to sleep through the night and now he is up at least 5 times each night.

shonsh Views: 1,276
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,903

Re: Help!! My son used to sleep through the night and now he is up at least 5 times each night.

Please don't be discouraged! If he has always been a good sleeper ,then somethings up. He may be teething. I think that's the culprit most of the time. He may even be coming down with a cold. I know it's so hard right now having to deal with getting up at night. It will pass. I promise. I read another mother's message the other day that sounded just like yours. Her daughter was teething. When my daughter's had this behavior, I gave them a dose of Motrin or Tylenol before bed for about a week. It seemed to help.
Uh oh though. I'm sure he is getting very used to the nursing that many times a night. I really don't think it's necessary to eat that much at night right now. Feed him a good snack before bedtime. That is, if he's has started rice or fruits. But, it's his way to pacify . I don't blame him. Beware, it may be very hard getting him to stop (maybe not. hope not.)
good luck,
He'll be back to normal again and you can get some sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.563 sec, (1)