CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Night time accidents during liver flush!

Views: 1,318
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 925,869

Re: Night time accidents during liver flush!

I've done 5 Liver Flushes and had that happen to me once as well so you are not alone. I now always fold a towel in half and put that under my bottom when i sleep if i'm doing a liver flush. You could also put a plastic garbage bag underneath the towel also if you wanted. I can't belive you didn't go to the bathroom more. Everytime I did a flush i literally would have to visit the bathroom around 20 times. That's the worst part of doing a flush for me is my bottom gets soooo sore from all the wiping even though I am very gentle each time. I need to do more, but have put it off for over a year. I would like to do a flush every 2 or 3 weeks until i've done 20 Liver Flushes in a row, but the super sore bottom after it's done keeps making me put it off. In any case double athick towel up under your butt with a plastic garbage bag underneath and you'l be fine. It truly is so worth doing the Liver Flushes and I hope you are better than me at keeping doing them! Good luck to you. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)