CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Electricity

freedom4us Views: 1,331
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 926,021

Re: Electricity

When something is in the name of GOD and produces revenue "buyer beware". Nothing is free in todays world there is always a cost. I watched the entire video and yes they will give you the Hummingbird generator , have a licensed electrician install it and even maintain it all for free. For as long as they get reimbursed for the excess of electricity going back into the grid. They estimate $5000 a year of revenue per household. They want 1.9 million homes to have one of their generators, with that in mind that will create a revenue of 10 billion dollars a year. Now who is the investors and who will have control of all this money? They don't just want anybody to sign up you must be a Christian! In my opinion Jesus would have NEVER turned anyone down.

The concept is good  but why not let the consumer purchase the generator at a fair price and receive the monthly check from the electric company.

I only watched the video once and I struggle at times with my memory. Just ask my wife. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)