CureZone   Log On   Join
Egg Yolk, OJ & EVOO Flush - Day 1 Results

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
  Views: 2,511
Published: 14 years ago

Egg Yolk, OJ & EVOO Flush - Day 1 Results

WOW, I'm so sticking with this flush. I'm pushing out stones. Calcified ones with wiggly things hanging from it.

At 6:00am I drank 12 oz of water with 1tsp of ES mixed in. At 6:30am I had the following: 3 Yolks, 1 cup of OJ, and 1T of EVOO. Within an hour I felt my liver purging.
At 9:15am I had to head back home after leaving to catch my bus because I REALLY had to go. While waiting for the bus I felt some pain in my lower back.
At 1:30pm I started drink 32 oz of water with 1T of Epsom Salts . I figured a quart would keep me from "flushing" everything out at once at the work bathroom.
In between 3:00-4:00 I felt some pain under my rib cage on the right side. Nothing major

Its 4:45, I'm still drinking the water w/ ES. I'm also drinking plain water and lots of tea. I noticed stones this afternoon. I'm sure I will push out more before I leave for work. I don't have an enema kit. But I will drink a HC receipe ES cocktail before I start this over again tomorrow morning.

That flush is very gentle. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

On a side note, I'm reading the 1923 Pulitzer Prize Fiction Winner (One of Ours). One of the cures for a character that came down with a fatal flu that all the soldiers caught: 1 egg yolk mixed with OJ every few hours. The doctor character said its the only thing that would keep him alive. Oh, and Castor Oil to flush everything out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.471 sec, (1)