CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another question to Woody7 please

Views: 5,087
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 927,774

Re: Another question to Woody7 please

Hello Woody7,
I started taking it yesterday and i'm not sure if its typical but i've been feeling really weird.I took cesium with 12 oz. of water first thing in the morning, and potassium the same way half hour later, few minutes later i had a little scarry reaction: i almost couldn't feel my face and the back of my head, some time later i got pain in my left arm - all the way from top to my fingers, its like all my veins were in pain. After a couple of hours the feeling on my face went away but not the pain in my arm, so i decided not to take the second dose yesterday.

This morning i took it the same way, except i had something to eat in between and i had potassium 2 hours later. I felt a little weird but not even close to what it was yesterday. However i still have the pain in my arm, at moments it gets pretty bad. I called one of the places that sells cesium to see if its something common ( i could'nt get a hold of Larry )and they told me i need to take more potassium.
I did few hours ago but still nothing. Did your sister have the same problems?

One more time thank you for your support, the info you gave me will help a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)