CureZone   Log On   Join
Serious question

Views: 1,905
Published: 14 years ago

Serious question

Humaworm, I have been very satisfied with your product, as I have used it and had good results. However, I was using it for about two weeks before I found out I was pregnant, and I ceased the usage immediately. I have posted this question before, but nobody answers my question. How soon does all of the things you consume affect a pregnancy? People are always saying that they didn't know they were pregnant, and they consumed many alcoholic beverages or had a lot of caffeine and such, but I haven't been able to find anything about herbal cleanses and pregnancy. I don't drink or smoke, and consume little caffeine, if at all, but I can't help but think that I might have done some damage. (God I hope not). I have been told I am about 6 weeks along, give or take a week. I am very nervous about this, and now I hear that Pau d'arco is harmful during pregnancy. Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)