CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you tell others?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MrCooties Views: 2,279
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 92,939

Re: Do you tell others?

Wow thanks for the responses. Great support site you all have here. I like the idea of putting this all down on paper for people, sorta like a flyer to pass out. Then you don't have to explain it like you're trying to sell them something and they can read it later and check out some internet links before they dismiss you as a quack, instead of after lol... I would also think that these stones may be more common between family members that have them too, so there's more motivation too. I like the "who cares what they think" attitude - that's what I think I will go with.

About the Acne thing - I had flare ups on my back for the past 6 years. The day after (I am not exagerrating) my first flush it started to clear up and now is nearly gone. A few more flushes I think will do it. I've been to the dermatologist 3 times and came VERY close to going on Accutane. The fact that Dermatologists don't recommend this flush to EVERYONE before they go on Accutane is absurd. Plus - Accutane works on the LIVER, and you need constant LIVER checks while on Accutane. They say the exact mechanism of Accutane is not known, but I think they do know - and descrbing it would have people putting 2 and 2 together and just doing a Liver Flush instead. Can I pass out Liver Flush flyers in front of my old dermatologist's office lol?

I've gotta say this site has opened my eyes to the whole "natural healing" side of health. Yes, I used to avoid that section in the health food store. I now give more credit to all those old fashioned remedies that our ancestors used. And it makes sense - a remedy that has been tested over hundreds or thousands of years and recommended by family and friends vs some new drug of the month pushed by a marketing team - and by doctors who are so focused on new drugs and getting patients through the "assembly line" of appointments they see every day. I'm sure insurance companies don't cover the extra appointment that a doctor would need when telling a patient to try a Liver Flush first before going on a new drug.

Soon I will post results of my flushes, but that will take more paragraphs and I've already talked your eyes off. Thanks for letting me rant too.

best of health to you all
MrCooties

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)