CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: any ideas or help, please. TX

zyxw Views: 5,948
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 929,873

Re: any ideas or help, please. TX

Hi there '77'

I cured myself (clean now for nearly 8 weeks)...my skin and nervous system has settled down after battling this affliction 24x7x116months! I used heaps of tea tree oil (wiped it over my body neat)....massaged for hours literally with olive oil..(lots of grits, black hair, fibers, flies etc) came out of my skin.

I really feel that it was the 'salt encrusted dried pumpkin seeds' that I ate by the handful! that cured me (probably ate about a hundred of them a day....that is a lot of salt!....but I am now symptom free!!!! (I did notice a few black specks the other day and attacted them by massaging...nothing else came out...so it was only the few and then by eating 2 handfulls of 'salted pumpkin seeds'. I hope they are available where you are....I buy them in the large chemist shop we have here. They have a wall full of nuts etc....

I had all the signs of Morgellons.....the fibers coming out of my skin....the black specks......the 'glass grits'........the 'maggots'.......'the flies'.....and thought I would never be in control of my own skin again..... but now I sleep a peacful sleep and my skin is back to normal (a few large scars where the sores were) and my nervous system is calm and relaxed so my heart goes out to you as I know how 'anxious' and 'aggitated' this condition makes you....it heightens your nervous system .....my only contribution is....get a couple of kilos of 'salted pumpkin seeds' and eat them like there's no tomorrow (you won't overdose on the salt as you'll know when to stop when it all gets 'too salty')...but keep up with them....

I don't know if I am completely cured or not....but I have been symptom free for 2 months but I will continue to take the salted pumpkin seeds (salt is a good antiseptic and pumpkin seeds are an old-fashioned dewormer....)

I wish you all the best
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)