CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,240
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 929,944

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

Just a quick note before I go to bed... (got parent/teacher interviews tomorrow morning so I have to get a good night's sleep). I really think it was those salted pumpkin seeds that worked internally as well as the 'hours' of massage with olive oil that did the trick....no more black specks or grits...(got a real fright the other day when they tried to start up again!) ...but I attacked them by downing handfulls of the salted pumpkin seeds (still in their shells) and the 'Johnny Walker'...!!!!

I just wish you well my friend....you said you've been eating the salted pumpkin seeds as well?,,,, are they dried out ones still in their shells with salt crusted on them??? (that's what I've been eating....I go through anything from about 50 - 100 of them in a day (that's the only way I could get the salt down)...I actually craved them when I was having my massive die off.....hope you can get them where you are....I buy about 2 kilograms of them every week....

As for your other problem....mum always said massage your tummy in a clockwise motion to loosen up the stuff inside....also the 'salted pumkin seeds' give you SO much roughage!!! I wish you well.....

Keep me posted Anna.....

Cheers
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)