CureZone   Log On   Join
New to curezone. Will be doing my first flush

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
DiSkO Views: 1,504
Published: 17 years ago

New to curezone. Will be doing my first flush

Hi guys I have been reading curezone for a week now reading up on as much as I could.

Thought I would log my experience so you guys can tell me how I go.

I have had bad skin since my first year out of high school and I have insomnia which started after high school and I have yellow eyes and I am always tired and have no energy, bad circulation, no SEX DRIVE! grrr and I now am sick of it and I want my life back.

I recently went to a acupuncturist and he did a check up on me. He used only Acupressure for the check up. He pushed down on spots all over my body and asked me if i felt pain or not. I answered yes and no to where it hurt and where it didnt.

He then sat me down and told me I had a weak liver and i have a small gall stone. He Also wanted a ridiculus amount of money for a 6 week acupuncture treatment.

I came home immediately and found this website. I already knew I must have had a weak liver because of my bad skin (have previously read out how a weak liver doesnt de-activate hormones that is not need that causes acne). But when i read that a Liver Flush is really also a gall bladder flush/and my new knowledge that I have a gallstone, i put it together that this may be the answer to all my problems.

All day today I have been drinking organic apples juice except for my last 4 cups(i bought organic juice but left it at work so had to buy normal apple juice from the less convient convience store. I dont know if this will effect the detox?)

So far no evidence of stagnant bile coming out. I think its just all of yesterdays food.

Question: Can i use a diff oil than oil? I hate olives and the smell and taste of oil oilve disgusts me! If not then I'll just have to hold my nose or use a peg while i neck the oil oilve lemon drink.

ps. Im scared :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)