CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hives or Morgellon's Disease, Scabies?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
Philla Views: 3,100
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 931,839

Re: Hives or Morgellon's Disease, Scabies?

Hi, sorry to hear that. Hives is hard to deal with, both physically and mentally. It really sucks big time. I have it coming every time I get hot (cholinergic), and have been doing lots of candida management too. In addition to that, I have been researching very much on issues like candida, leaky gut, hives, etc. Personally, I do think I have over-emphasized the candida cleansing a bit. My body is quite sympathetic dominant aka. over-stressed (and have been for years). Before you get into the leap of continuous serious and harsh cleansing, you should balance your adrenals and probably get a hair mineral analysis. If your adrenals are not working well your liver will not be able to do the dirty job efficiently enough - > ..and there you have it coming through the skin!

To help you further it would be interesting to hear if you what other symptoms you have in addition to hives.. and what therapies you already have tried.

Liver Cleansing is supposed to be good (..I'm scheduling it for this fall..) but remember don't get too harsh and remember to replenish vitamins and minerals before you get into it.. Deficiencies are important to address.

Greetings from Phil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)