CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Be careful With The SWF

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
hopinso Views: 2,042
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,185

Re: Be careful With The SWF

I no longer do, or recommend the Salt Water Flush after liver cleansing, especially if you used Epsom Salts . I had done many SWFs during Master Cleanses, some sucessful, many not. I had a couple of sucessful SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) after Liver Cleanses where several stones came out. Then one day I did the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and nothing happened. A little later I had a dangerous blood pressure spike, then became quite ill with cramping and nausea. I believe that my body chemistry had changed to the point where salt was absorbed into my system rather than flushing on through. After researching other posts where SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) failures were reported I began questioning the universal safety of this procedure. If you and others do decide to do the salt water flush, I would not do it when using Epsom Salts , since they can be very dehydrating, also do not flush until you are sure you are fully hydrated if using any kind of laxative within 24 hours of the flush.
I find a deep enema of 2-4 quarts is very cleansing. Also drinking plenty of water will help keep the bowel working. I do continue to do the Hulda Clark flush with the Epsom Salts . I find Epsom Salt much easier on my system than common sodium chloride. Remember, Sea Salt is basically sodium chloride with its other natural minerals still intact, Epsom Salt is magnesium sulphate and is not a true salt, nor does it share the qualities of common salt. Epsom Salt works by drawing water into the colon to flush out excess magnesium, it can be very dehydrating, but does not affect blood pressure or the kidneys except indirectly through water loss. The salt water flush works in theory by being the same specific gravity as the blood and flushing through the entire digestive system without being absorbed. The problem arises when the salinity of the SWF and the blood do not match and either excess salt is absorbed into the body or excess water is drawn out of the cells. Either condition can be potentially dangerous to someone with high blood pressure, kidney trouble, or heart disease. While extreme reactions will probably be quite rare, I feel people need to be informed about potential dangers of doing the salt water flush under conditions where the body is already stressed. This includes liver flushing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)