CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! My 1st EVA flush and no stones?? :(

DiSkO Views: 1,593
Published: 18 years ago

Help! My 1st EVA flush and no stones?? :(

I'm so disappointed. I thought It would work. I spent all thursday and friday fasting on organic apple juice and I'm sure it was bile that was rushing out. No solid waste just yellowish liquid.

I prepared OO (Olive-Oil) with grapefruit juice and laid down on my right hand side. I had doubts because I couldn't hear any noises in my belly that suggested any movement.

The morning after drinking OO (Olive-Oil) i drank a litre of water with 1/2 cup lemon then waited an hour before starting eating solid food again, strictly non fat.

Did i not drink enough OO? I drank a 1/2 cup. What is the key factor in purging the stones.

I read somewhere that if I have parasite the stones may not come out? Can anyone verify this experience?

So far my minor Acne has seemed to have cleared up by 50% and I just have lots of pigmentation leftover.

Can some please let me know of the key reasons on why a 1st Liver Flush may not be successful?

This was my first ever cleanse. Desperate for answers. If a gall flush won't work for me then I'll feel hopeless to getting closer to being healthy.

:( WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!! :(

ps. bear with me, I'm just a baby at this :O)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)