CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dolls....

want2beclean Views: 2,563
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 933,493

Re: Dolls....

That's funny, one of the first things I noticed on Iodine was "the juicy" - I sure welcomed it - I had a hysterectomy in my 30's - I am 45, and was using progesterone creme with very mixed results prior to Iodine - I had very sore breasts, no lubrication, mini-flashes, etc and felt that the creme did not do much. I felt "estrogen-y". Enter Iodine. At 8 months supplementing: no more sore breasts (4 months), nice and juicy with better libido, and with the progesterone creme(natural by the way) and the DHEA-F formula from natures sunshine ( recommended by my health food place to supplement with this for one year to restore some adrenal imbalance), I feel "balanced" now in my menopusal state.

I had fibroid tumors that I believe were a direct result of having my tubes "tied" in the manner where they put plastic rings on the fallopian tubes and squeeze them shut. I know today (I was ignorant in my 20's when I had this done) that it is unnatural and unhealthy to squeeze off a body part as important as that with pieces of plastic. Hence the need for the hysterectomy.

Anyway, for me at any rate, the Iodine has had a very balancing effect. Perhaps in combo with the dhea and progesterone creme?

But I LOVE being "juicy" again - it is good to feel ripe for the picking!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)