Hello all readers, thank you for taking the time to read my question.
I am currently planning on going on an 8 week liquid diet and was wondering if it is safe.
I plan on consuming 6 liters of water everyday - 1 liter per 30 lbs of body weight and cutting down 1 liter for every 30 lbs I lose. I need to lose 60lbs cause that is how much over weight I am.
My goal is healing, and not allowing obsticles to healing by my poor habits from over my entire life. I hope to break that pattern and re astablish good eating habits when I am through with my 8 weeks.
I have had several health problems and may have had a minor heart attack just recently, not sure. But my body needs to be allowed to heal, and NOW!
Here is a list of the supplements that I will be adding to my filtered water.
1. montmorillonite clay - about 6 servings a day 1 teaspoon in 8 oz of water
2. baking soda - to raise alkalinity 2-3 teaspoons for every liter of water
3. green powder : ingredients include organic wheat grass, and concentraded organic wheat grass juice, organic kamut grass, and concentraded organic kamut grass juice,organic barely grass, and concentraded organic barely grass juice, organic alfafa leaf, and concentraded organic alfafa leaf juice, spirulina, alkazyme (from papiyas) and natural flavors 1 teaspoon for every liter of water
4. Soybean Sprout concentrate 1 teaspoon for every liter of water
5. Omega 3,6,9 from flaxseed and borage 3000 mg 3 times a day
So this is basically what I plan on taking for the next 8 weeks, and I was wondering if someone that understands a bit about fasting could tell me if they think this will cause damage or help heal. And if there are other things I should add and why. Or things I should take out and why.