CureZone   Log On   Join
Deleted by Sender n/m

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,178
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 934,760

Deleted by Sender n/m

Dear V :),

While deferring to your decision, since this is after all your forum :),

I disagree about pulling the post.

It didn't seem to be a marketing post to me.

No avoiding the fact that we already know jcrows sells the stuff.

It is also true that Jeff has consistently been correct on his regulatory information and the dates thereof. Most other folks, including suppliers, haven't been able to provide any useful (Let alone correct) info on it.

That may be because he has a personal interest and if so, it's fine by me. As we all know on this forum, too many folks are unaware of the lifesaving importance of Iodine supplementation- They don't know enough to be concerned about it. They don't know enough to watch the availability of supply.

IMO jcrows was directly addressing a concern that other *wholesale* purchasers (IOW his potential competitors) would run into, and I *think* (Although I can't check this because the post is gone) he was attempting to delineate a positive plan of action for continued access to Iodine supplements.

This is what I ran into last week:

Since we were forewarned (By jcrows) of this coming change in regulation/availability I purchased my Lugol's- wholesale.

Because we all saw this regulation coming (Largely due to jcrows' information BTW), I (And doubtless many others of us) was/were able to put back some stock before the regs kicked in- Regs which my chem supplier knew nothing about when I questioned them in late July.

I went to pick up my last shipment of Lugol's on 8/1/07. When I walked in the door, my supplier showed me a fax they had just received detailing the new requirements for wholesale purchase of Lugol's from 8/1 on. The info in the fax was a complete surprise to them, and they still don't understand what is being asked of the purchaser. They are having to find out what it all means.

I don't recall all of what the fax said, but I do recall this: It involved qualifying and signing papers for class I or II or whatever-it-was and intended production use and documenting and identifying who would/did eventually get their hands on it and for what specific purpose, and other private information which I also shall not provide.

Jeff has so far been correct in his information about Iodine regulatory issues which are coming down the pike and what to do about them. So far, he has been the only one correct about it.

His post contained information relevant to these issues of supply.

I think it should have been left here.

With all due respect,
Ladylove

Wish I'd copied it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)