CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
zyxw Views: 15,308
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 935,140

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

I had that virus thing as well - vomiting and massive headache. I had 8 kids away in one day with the virus so it must be 'everywhere'...(had to have yesterday and today off as I couln't get off the bathroom floor) - headache is now starting to lift but I feel really weak. Will rest up and go back to work tomorrow.

Glad you had a 'massive die-off' - hope the little blighters left for good! I've been looking at a few of the utube videos on the 'wriggling fibers'...that must be what it is that 'wriggles' under the skin all the time along with the 'grits' 'black pepper dots' 'tinnnnny spiders' 'cocoons' etc. etc..... this is some strange 'stuff'!

Another lady I have been talking to on the phone who has morgellons as well asked me if I'd seen these fibers 'wriggling'...? I said I hadn't ...I looked it up on utube and it was exactly what she had said she had witnessed herself...these fibers wriggle by themselves - truly bizaar - and when you seen them it feels just like the 'wriggling' things you have going on in your skin...

I am still 99% clean...I sometimes feel a little wriggle and have seen the odd black pepper dot and one of my tee shirt is giving off a cloud of fibers (not natural!) - so I'll have to throw it out as well. I have not worn this tee shirt for about 2 weeks and I know it was 'fiberless' when I hung it up ....I shook it yesterday in the sunshine and there was literally a 'cloud' of fibers released...I have been reading accounts of where people believe hese 'fibers' 'breed/reproduce'...and from what I saw on my tee shirt I believe it! I've been reading a bit about nanotechnology...these 'things' can reproduce themselves.....ehhhh

I am really well other than this 'virus' thing...no activity - no grits - black dots etc. ..... however I am starting to see the 'white fibers' appearing everywhere...so I am starting to spray my rooms with a mixture of water and dettol to 'bring them down' and then mop....

The other lady is having some alternative treatment and seems to be having some success. She is in a really bad way...lots of leisons etc...no relief.. so I wish her luck....I really believe the salted pumkin seeds were what really helped me...

I am not looking forward to the hot weather! I'm afraid these things will kick in again so I am being as vigilant as I can while they are still gone....I love being symptom free - you feel relaxed and NORMAL...your skin is your own again....this is what I really missed for that year I was AWAKE ALL THE TIME coping with this 'THing'-I only wish you could feel as good as I do...I've been where you've been and I've come out the other side when I truly thought there was no way out - so take heart Anna - I know you have had a much harder time with it than I did - but I believe you'll get over it with everything you are throwing at it...just keep it up....we have the most beautiful weather here....wish I could send you some!

Take care my friend
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)