CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Misery ISN'T forever! Believe me. [Edited]

want2beclean Views: 3,259
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 936,681

Re: Misery ISN'T forever! Believe me. [Edited]

Good set of instructions. These suggestions are things I can do.

I do not have grave finacial troubles, though, I just don't make a lot of money. I don't even have credit issues. I hate credit, and keep it to bare bones minimum. I just don't make gobs of money. I could use a little bit more each month, but on a personal level, I love what I do, and I love to be there and do it. But I don't get rich on it, and I don't care to be, that issue is more my being upset with him and his vision of me - I keep defending my choice of profession and my particulars that got me where I am, and defending why I am not doing better. Then I start beating myself up. But I liked the things you suggested, especially the line about the sixpack and the pheasant. That is great. Oh yeah, I already do things like recycle, but I go to yard sales, find decent things at cheap prices, and consign. I am a consigning fool, and I earn a profit of anywhere from 5 - 20 dollars or so above what I pay. Cool, huh. And I indulge in one of my relaxing favorite hobbies, yard sale-ing, I love doing that. I have an eye for pottery. anyway, i ramble.

I really appreciate the input from everyone. I like working this out a post at a time, which takes oh, about 15 minutes, as opposed to vomiting my junk onto this poor guy I live with who just doesn't and can't get it. It is too much for the regular public I do believe, and my hats are off to any halfway decent person who can love a person from high dysfunction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)