CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spaghetti squash, raw of course -Oh ya, it's DAY 5

Ayehasherayeh Views: 1,802
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 936,900

Re: Spaghetti squash, raw of course -Oh ya, it's DAY 5

Yeah it's funny when I did raw I required very little food. I saw myself as requiring all this nutrition but i was full on a banana and an orange. I nevr really got around to preparing the raw gourmet food I intended because I was satisfied with the simple. I also found I needed a lot of water. The Sugar from the fruit was too much. (I did raw fruitarian on low Sugar fruits)

Carrots are too much sugar/starch and receive very little sunlight as ado potatoes which are nightshades. I feel we eat way too many potatoes and I can do without them as they were a staple of my vegetarian diet.

I do not test my foods as i know what works after a few years of refining. I have just refined out the last of what no longer suits me, other than intuitive feeling of the prana when I buy them (I guess like muscle testing)

Food is just not very important anymore. I have experimented a lot with the senses and determined that i will control my senses rather than them controlling me. So i tell the body what it will consume even if it does not appeal to the taste of the senses. Sometimes the mind still tells me I will be ravenous for my one meal of the day (at sundown) then i eat a few simple things and am satisfied for 24 hrs. The energy I save in digestion is better applied to my work inner healing and creative endeavours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)