CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tooth problems in 21 month old- Scared to put him under general anesthesia- NEED ADVICE

no_biz Views: 2,484
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 939,414

Re: Tooth problems in 21 month old- Scared to put him under general anesthesia- NEED ADVICE

first of all, I would absolutely see a naturopath or holistic dentist before ubdergo any conventional medicine treatment.

I went fruitarian for 6 months and my teeth became see-through. Many teeth decayed and I got 5 root canals! I was able to reverse it 100% during the following year. I still have the yucky RC there and I wish I didn't try fruitarianism.

I believe that many things can be done. I have read about remineralization of teeth by applying a paste of raw cheese that has been previously coated and made into paste with raw honey. Raw honey with its enzymes breaks down the cheese freeing the minerals and making them bioavailable. I hope it's not hogwash.

From my personal experience I can tell you that eating fruit can worsen the situation. I would avoid most fruit and stick to vegetables.
I would try metabolic type test tosee whether your son is properly fed. He might be missing some nutrient very bad.

I would use lots of raw eggs in his diet too.

hope this can help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)