CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would appreciate your Help about mixing Aloe Vera and Magnesium powder

SF1933 Views: 5,782
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 936,672

Re: Would appreciate your Help about mixing Aloe Vera and Magnesium powder

Well, this was my third day of constipation and this afternoon I was able to go again without pain or straining. This sure has been a real emotional roller coaster ride this week and I really feel for people with constipation or bowel problems. (When this body function is not working, I know firsthand how it can really make you uptight and depressed.) It is something that we all have taken for granted, but we should be thanking God everyday and counting our blessings. We never miss something like this until we don't have it!

Hopefully, if my health continues to improve, I won't need to go to the doctor this week. I can live with not going for 2+ days as long as the pain and hard stool straining and bleeding are gone. Thank you Lord for your mercy to help me get thru this health problem. I can't make it on my own, that is for sure!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)