CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why are you people deliberately tanning yourselves?????

happyjoyatgrandcanyon Views: 3,217
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 940,529

Re: Why are you people deliberately tanning yourselves?????

AMEN! Not accurate at all! Hello? Tanning is your skins way of PROTECTING itself. I remember reading this in a jr high health class, oh so long ago. SPFs are one of those "facts" that arent. Much like flouride in le toothpaste. Look at the data. Youll find there is a direct co-relation between skin cancer and sunscreen. Skin cancer has gone up proportional to the use of sunscreen. Interesting, dont you think? Another item, how did we (humans) manage to survive all the years previous to sunscreen? If youd believe, and I think you do, all the propoganda about sunscreen being good for you, then mankind shouldve died out from all the skin cancer long, long ago. As for me, Ive noticed the sun doesnt feel quite as intense since taking "the iodine." Havent burned this year which is quite amazing. This is saying something considering I live in northern arizona. Warmest Regards to All.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)