CureZone   Log On   Join
Actually

Ayehasherayeh Views: 13,240
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,739

Actually

saltsodium especially from a nonplant source does tend to raise blood pressure which can be helpful for some along with other properties or in the case of most harmful. It does not matter if it is Sea Salt with 88 tiny amts of additional trace minerals or not. Salt is salt, better always to obtain sodium from our food, rather than think we can shake a few sprinkles or swallow a concoction and work our way back to health. I have done all the salt therapies and drinking it adding it to diet and for my specific body type it is no good. I get all the sodium I need (actually a bit much) naturally from my diet.

However these forms of flush I do recommend as they are usually an isotonic solution which attempts to match the salinity of the body so that none is absorbed and the salt passes through. This works fine for some people and some people retain usually due to incorrect dosing misinformation or not drinking the solution fast enough.

For those who retain it, they may need to try a slightly hypertonic solution, just slightly above the recommended dosage, this because their bodies salinity may be already above average do to overuse or other faulty mechanism. By this I do not mean tablespoons more just perhaps 1/4 -1/2 tablespoon more.

It is important to use as natural a salt as possible like Sea Salt as some of the information circulating out there and even on these forum is grossly wrong. I saw someone here once who was given the advice or perhaps misunderstood it and was trying to consume over 2 gallons of heavily over salted water.

Aye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)