CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oxypowder???new to all this please help

PinkTaco Views: 10,261
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,513

Re: oxypowder???new to all this please help

Hi Tobias

I don't know if Oxypowder will get rid of the symptoms you spoke of, but I will say that I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to this kind of alternative medicine stuff. But I just finished taking Oxypowder and I had great success. I was glad taht I did it. I can't compare it to any other products, because the only colon cleansing product I've ever taken was Oxypowder.

I'm now thinking about doing a Liver Gallbladder Cleanse, but that's something completely different and MUCH more complicated. I'm still not completely sure if I am going to do it or not, but the reason I mention it, is because the OxyPowder cleanse inspired me to try and cleanse my entire body, and not just the colon.

I hope this message hits home for you. Because I was sitting where you are about three weeks ago, just trying to figure out what would be best for my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)