CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Salt Water purge? - I did it!

fledgling Views: 2,735
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,591

Re: Salt Water purge? - I did it!

Whoo-Heee...!

Three hours ago, at noon, after only my Humaworm dosage, with water,first thing in the morning.

Just passed the first evacuation. Beet and tomatoes...because that's what I have been eating...plus more.

I was half-hoping to see a 'blockage' of some kind.

But, where was the macaroni and cheese from last night, and corn-on-the-cob from before?

And, come think of it, when have I ever passed raggedy bits of half-digested tomato and tomato skin, recognizable, and reddish? And, why not the stuff I ate with the tomatoes?

Could that have been the remains of many liver flukes?

And, since it is now 6 p.m. (due to a nap in this chair, posting), how come no more bathroom trips, and how come I felt the one spot of prickle/twinge I have been imagining was the end of the bile duct, while I was computering, and don't now (much) since I had the nap?

Well, I survived the purge. It wasn't anything to be shy of. My kidneys, etc. don't feel sore or anything...just a tiny bit of stiffness in the liver/gallbladder area where I imagine the next gallstone is lurking. (Going to eat another sprig or two of peppermint today. And just enjoyed the dish of fresh pineapple dh brought me...as well as the blueberries and cream, earlier...following the huge warm salad with two poached eggs I had after the salt water.)

You got me through this, folks. I won't be shy to try again.

Many thanks.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.530 sec, (1)