CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But two naturopaths have advised against it.

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Anja Views: 2,844
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 94,162

Re: But two naturopaths have advised against it.

do you know if your stones are hard and "calcified?" I don't know the full skinny on various types of gallstones, and whether one type is easier to get out than another - I've heard there are the hard calcified variety, and then the softer, "balls of wax" that most of us get with flushing. I flushed about 2 weeks ago and got out the waxy stones in various sizes, from pin-head to pea-sized, and up to several that were the size of large green grapes. Those were certainly several centimeters. Before this flush I had done some malic acid, a bottle of Hanna Kroeger's liver herbs, then about a half bottle of "gall," and my boyfriend, who does therapeutic bodywork, did some organ manipulation techniques on my liver & gall blader on several occasions, which I think helped to loosen things up in there and generally wake up the energy around the liver. Apparently the organs can get sort of twisted and malpositioned, and those "visceral manipulation" techniques can help with that. I would think a twisted bile duct could stop a stone from exiting. I also believe the Epsom Salts are very important for dilating the bile ducts so those larger stones can get out, and also to push them through your system really fast so they don't reabsorb or anything. The one time I tried it without the epsoms, I got nothing. I'd say don't rule out flushing. If and when you decide to do it, do some preparations first with bowel cleansing, herbs, massage, etc., and put yourself in the frame of mind that you are going to be relaxed through the process, and it's going to be successful. I think fear really freezes things up. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.363 sec, (1)