CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A lifetime of candida!! Please help me

mewmewkittenz Views: 1,873
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 936,618

Re: A lifetime of candida!! Please help me

What kind of anti-fungals are you using? The diet is the most important thing here but you need something to do active killing of the candida. Its good you are grain free.. Also Sugar free.. but you need some anti-fungal. I would recommend barberry, neem, pau d'arco (taheebo) and olive leaf tea. It tastes terrible but is really great in killing candida. Throw some grapefruit seed extract and kombu seaweed into the mix for extra killing power. You could also start using food grade H2o2 (cheap) as well in the mix to help kill fungus as it kills on contact. It will also kill other baddies in your body you don't want in there. Start alkalizing using lemon/limeade sweetened with xylitol which will correct your body's ph as well as starving the candida. Use psyllium and Bentonite shakes combined with either castor oil or caproil to physically cleanse the bowel and kill candida. Do enemas and make kefir to restore the good bacteria in your bowel. Remember you can't have a cookie or other bs now and then- you have to stick with it and not have one relapse or you are back to square 1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

7.227 sec, (1)