CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Facial Hair on iodine

Views: 5,215
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 943,917

Re: Facial Hair on iodine

usually before bed I will wash my face with olive oil and castor oil, scrub it off with a lufa, then apply a little VCO after it dries and then apply about 7-10 drops Lugols straight. When I wake up most of it is gone then I do the same wash...just don't do the lugols. When I started painting with Iodine I also started washing with oil (castor and olive) so I think they have bosth worked together to clear and smooth out my face in texture an tone. Before I used nutragena and the like. My Acne is now gone, but I made so many life changes for that, however I do feel Iodine is high (top 3) up on the things I have done to heal myself.
An interesting thing is that if my skin is healthy the Iodine will not burn or make my skin dry or peel, but if I get too much sun or don't eat right for a little bit or not enough healthy fat/oil it will peel and flake. Also when I started my face went through a week of hell....like it had to detox and form new skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)