It's the solvents. Per Dr. Clark. The parasites are unavoidable, been with us forever. However, the last 100 years has seen the massive increase of chemicals. A lot of those chemicals are solvents. Even in the make-up the girls wear. The solvents you pick up from the various chemicals in society float around in the body and especially the intestines where they disolve the cyst (egg) of the parasite. Once the hard cyst of the parasite is desolved the parasite gets absorbed into your system and usually ends up in the liver. The liver being the main blood filter of the body. Once there they grow and proceed to ruin your life.
parasites are more prevolent in the tropics because the cold winters up here in the North country tends to kill most of the bugs.
Make-up, deodorants, Perfume, cologne, paint, isopropyl alcohol, The solvents are everywhere nowdays. Hard to avoid but doable. Doc Sutter