CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Aye

Ayehasherayeh Views: 4,250
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 944,893

Re: Question for Aye

Hi I just happened to plug in and check quickly and there you are. I will be journeying soon and we may not have internet where we go. My surroundings are quite simple and it pleases me most. I wanted simple and simple I got. I did not realize what the Universe was doing until I remembered......what I had asked for

I saw Big Baby Boy ,just the computer I happen to be on now is poor graphically so hard to see. It's been so long since my dog ate raw meat but it was mostly beef and chicken from time to time. The residue was lower because she assimilated it so well. With my vegetarian the waste being simple vegetation just broke apart and dissolved into the soil so I did not really have to sccop the poop.\

I do not know if it was black, If it is grey that means there is light there, the last time I saw this, it was light trying to illuminate a source of darkness that was emotional and causing physical issues. As I sent extra light the area kept swallowing like a cup with a hole in the bottom, finally it accepted the light.

You illuminate the area simply by bringing awareness there through mindfulness, diet , gratefulness etc...or if you have a spiritual practice and know how to concentrate your energy or thoughts you can send light there. Perhaps your physical treatment or diet is bringing light and you just need to additionally illuminate the emotional/mental aspects or vice versa. When you illuminate it, it will reveal as it truly wants you to see. When I say illuminate I just mean bringing your awareness inside and allowing what 'is' to manifest without the repression we unconsciously do. If you meditate or have alone time just sit and allow feelings mental or physical to come up, do not judge them just allow them and if you have needs they will reveal or light up.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.486 sec, (1)