CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thou shalt not have bad table manners.

Ayehasherayeh Views: 4,622
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 944,986

Re: Thou shalt not have bad table manners.

No doubt it will also be a terrible disappointment to you to realize that you end the life of a growing plant when you take it out of the ground (KILL it), so does that mean your god put the human race on the earth to starve ("Thou shall not kill")? My God did not do that, He even provided His Son as the LAMB of God

I have already answered these questions before you brought them sdo that if your read you will find them within the text.  The answer is located in pt deux. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=943839#i

Are we killing plants?

..... the objection that is raised that we are killing plants to eat them ....... . But that fallacy is not accurate, either. When we harvest vegetables, we do so at the end of their growth cycle; we don’t “cut them down in the prime of life.” Animals, however, are slaughtered long before their natural lifespan is finished. We must also distinguish between the fruit and the plant. When we pick, say a tomato, we do not kill the plant, but it continues to grow no life is taken. As for root vegetables such as carrots or potatoes, the “root” that we harvest is the final stage in the plant’s growth; if it were not harvested, the plant would merely rot in the earth. Furthermore, in plants the sensory mind is only potential, it is “asleep.” They do not feel pain. Although they do have a rudimentary nervous system that responds to injury, the conscious mind that would receive the message of pain in animal organisms is not functional.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)