CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't forget the salt!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
pb3046 Views: 2,240
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 945,053

Don't forget the salt!

My personal belief is that the salt loading protocol is as important, if not more important than the supplements. There have been weeks that my main reliance was on just salt, iodine, and 3-4 times the magnesium I started out with.

I am on high doses, and the salt has really eliminated most detox symptoms for me. Some do take the salt with the Lugol's, but I think it is more effective if taken a couple of hours before. I start my morning with a salt drink with lemon and cayenne.

You can help your candida detox with vaginal insertions of Colloidal Silver soaked cotton balls, left in for 6-10 minutes, once ever other day. I also did one swallow of CS once a day with that. My detox was only slightly annoying on that regimen. If you are sleeping a lot, it is probably candida detox. Sleeping is a good way to get through it, if you can fit it in. I find that I am very tired if my blood Sugar is up, and since I am now off the medication, it is a clue for me to watch my blood sugar,make sure elimination is super, and up the protein.

Good luck on the raw diet. Does not work for me. I do just protein and vegetables, with fruits very limited. I do lemons, strawberries and mangoes - lemon every day, the other two one or twice a month, but I do eat a whole Watermelon by myself every week to 10 days, for the cleanse. More than that invites increased blood Sugar and candida symptoms for me, I would love to be a fruitarian. I really love fruit. But my body is not there yet. Grains, which are so good for some people, are death for me. And low protein is just not enough for me. I think because so much of my cells are in need of repair. I also think the Sea Salt gives me some of the minerals I need.

Some people advocate the chunks of time on, chunks of time off iodine. Might be what's right for you. Since I have basically no side effects, I just take one day per week off. I think our bodies have the answers, if we can listen. I think mine got used to being ignored, and maybe the Iodine got its attention a little!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)