CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush advice...southern bell

kelltl Views: 1,622
Published: 17 years ago

Liver flush advice...southern bell

You said in an earlier post that this forum is for those that have completed a flush to help beginners. I am not sure if I am a beginner, but I do have a few questions I would like advice on.

I have completed 10 flushes and flushed out over 1000 stones. I stopped because I was having some bleeding during my last two flushes (I posted and recieved help way back then). That was 6-8 months ago approximately. I believe the bleeding may have been due to P&B shakes, not sure. I did notice relief (minor after each flush) but it was short lived. All of my flushes were pretty much identical except I stopped passing any chaf after the first 2-3 flushes. I passed between 80 and 140 stones per flush. I never had that "big release" I read about. My problem was, besides the bleeding, that I had horrible reactions for a day or two after the flushes which increased in intensity with each flush. After that I would feel better for a few weeks or so. Horrible wattery eyes and sneezing. I did salt water flushes and even a coffee enema one time and none seemed to help. There is no place for me to get a colonic in town.

That is my story up to this point. I believe I am ready to start flushing again (which is why I am starting to post on the board again) but want to see if I can help aleviate the post flush symptoms and maybe get more stones out per flush. I do the basic Clark flush with no deviations. Basic diet before and after the flush that is not so healthy but I am trying to be better. Any advice on how to aleviate the post flush symptoms or mods to the flush to help get more stones out?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)