CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush advice...southern bell

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
kelltl Views: 1,252
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 94,582

Re: Liver flush advice...southern bell

Wow...that is a lot of questions! Just kidding, I appreciate any help you can provide.

I had no idea if I had Gallstones or not. The reason I started flushing was my horrible allergies. I have been on allergy medication for years upon years. My alergies have always been part of my life. I should state that my symptoms are good enough now that I do not hardly ever take allergy meds now and this is due to the Master-Cleanse and possibly liver flushing.

I am not overweight. I do not exercise as much as I should be get a day or two a week of some type of exercise. I have always ate horribly and have almost always been constipated. I do eat better but not what would be considered optimal.

No emotional issues other than normal daily stress....I think you can probably tell from my earlier post that I am a tad bit high strung at times ;-) I am in my early 30's and male.

I guess the big release is irrelevant to be honest, I have just read a lot of post about people having a flush that produced a lot of results and that was when things really started getting better for them. That was how I interpreted it.

The stones count was not reducing, it was staying between 80-140 stones with the last few being virtually identical on the higher end of that range.

I have completed a parasite cleanse using paragone a little over a year ago after my first MC.

The order I did my flushing was I started with a Master-Cleanse then a parasite cleanse then a liver flush. I have completed 2 other MC's since my first April of 2003.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)