CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush advice...southern bell

kelltl Views: 1,324
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 94,586

Re: Liver flush advice...southern bell

I guess you are right, I have made great progress. Once you start feeling somewhat better, you want to feel A LOT better....greedy I guess. Never having been without allergies and then suddently seeing what life without them is like is adictive. Any advice on the post flush symptoms as that was one of the two reasons I stopped flushing?

I am supportive of newbies and felt I was when I defended their ability to ask basic questions. I guess we all do things differently and I never have felt that some skepticism is a bad thing. However, you made a very good observation that escaped me and that was that this is a "support" forum, not a debate forum. I use to come to curezone.com when there was just a Liver Flush Forum and it took all Liver Flush topics. I do not wish to debate it, but I cannot possibly see how anyone feels that what drwhatever and Spirit was doing was helpful or supportive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)