CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OK, I am going to start Lugol's, again.

FULLOFJOY Views: 1,975
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 946,058

Re: OK, I am going to start Lugol's, again.

The website said you could also take them 2 days on 2 days off or 1 day on and one day off, but just give the body a break to take care of business. So I think I'll try them all and see what makes me feel the best. I also take the Sea Salt , but I really love the salty water. I think my body needs it. I used to take the Sea Salt about 9 grams a day (one doctor on the FAQ at tje other Iodine forum suggested 10 grams a day to detox bromide) and the same amt of vit c with the Sea Salt to bowel tolerance. That really cleaned me out. My husband tried it also. I did it for about a month. I read about high vit C and how it helped in so many deseases that doctors say are incurable today. That may be what helped me detox the bromide after the first couple of weeks, cause I read you can start a cascade of bromide detox by starting the Iodine and going off it that can last a few weeks, depending on how much bromide you have in your system. When I took the vit C and sea salt I did it in 3 or 4 doses throughout the day. So about 2 to 2 1/2 grams of each for one dose. You may want to check into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)