CureZone   Log On   Join
good experiences so far

MatrixV Views: 1,528
Published: 15 years ago

good experiences so far

Fellow iodiners,

After reading this forum for a few weeks after discovering it a few months ago (been a Curezoner for years now, amazing what stuff keeps popping up!) I ordered my Lugol's, and once it arrived I quickly started dosing after a large intake of sea/himalayan salt water. I'm now up to 10 drops per day.

Things i've noticed:
The first few times i took it i got an excellent BM, gone back to irregular (alternating between diarrhea and constipation) though. Thinking Liver Flushes should help there.
I have used it externally on various things, pimples - I had Acne like cysts that take ages to disappear for the last year or two - for the last two weeks, my skin has been blemish free!!!! Yippee! I only have one remainig Acne scar on my cheek (from an evil deep one that didnt go away for about a year) which i hope to use various things on and get rid of. I have used it on blisters, the following day they had gone back down to normal and no water in them, no pain. Amazing!

My skin is looking amazing, although i'm not sure if its the Iodine or oil pulling... as I started them around the same time - it doesn't really matter, as i'm going to continue doing both and hope that the plaque behind my front bottom teeth eventually gets dislodged with OP.

I also feel healthier and fuller, less like eating junk. Used to crave chocolate or crisps of an afternoon, but haven't had that (even with my period arriving recently!). My period arrival was a non-event also. Usually suffer from what i call 'squashed face syndrome' - i wake up a few days before my period, with a squashed looking face, no other way to describe it. I also go pale and usually get pimples. I had none of that, the only precursor which notified me to its arrival was a bit of irritability in the few days beforehand. Its been short, not very heavy and fairly pain free also.

Go iodine!!!

Leah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.891 sec, (1)