CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Animal Flesh/Vegan

SqueakyClean Views: 955
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 94,753

Re:Animal Flesh/Vegan

I never eat dairy products. I do eat animal fairly often, although not overboard or as often as most people. But these past 3/4 weeks I've been mostly rawfood vegan, b/c I'm staying with my rawfood vegan relatives. That's cool I'm all for it, but I have only had 1/2 a salmon fillet, 2 chicken breasts and 1 hamburger patty in that amount of time, 2 pieces of toast with butter, and overall the diet here is pretty low fat (which I think is not good and I try to add extra fats to my portions). So that could be why. My aunt, as I said, didn't get any stones (that she saw) and she's been 85% rawfood, lowfat vegan for more than 2 months now. Maybe that's why!

Plus I remember that Hulda Clark says you won't get good results if you don't do the parasite cleanse first. It's been more than a year since I did the parasite herbs. This time I'm doin' it right, I already bought the herbs, and I'll do my next Liver Flush sometime after I finish that course. :-)

Thanks for the feedback!
~Squeaky~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)