CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: interesting experience

Views: 2,158
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 948,047

Re: interesting experience

When you stumbled into supercharged beauty on earth, I think you saw through all of this material world into where Rudy was taken. This has happened to me very rarely, and only for seconds because my body is not strong enough for such intensity, such purity of color and perfection. Once I saw it in the most ordinary straw-yellow color of miles of waving grasses on the Alberta prairies and sheer ordinariness of faded, dry grass for seconds exploded forth into wonder and beauty--a foretaste of Reality, more intense than just a beautiful scene. I tried for years to put it into a poem or something, but words fell short. To experience such "glory", intensity,
so that color almost has being is to experience Yah/God in the creation. For this reason,though we are a dying people on a dying planet, this doomed world still carries the Love of Yah in the stones and mud and straw and leaves and wheat and berries, snow and ice and in all things. I do not do drugs. What I so briefly, so occasionally wandered into is like a secret place in ordinary things, and this is, I think, what happened to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)