CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Artificial life likely in 3 to 10 years

been there done that Views: 1,639
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 951,486

Re: Artificial life likely in 3 to 10 years

I never concerned myself with any doctrine of hell (assuming that there is some kind of "doctrine")

A Christian's objective should be to live a lifestyle of love (but also The "Great Commission" to spread the Gospel), but if our lifestyle is that we are actually a part of "death and Hades" on this earth, then we will, in the afterlife, be cast into the LAKE of fire, Revelation 20:14.

There is other "fire" 1 Corinthians 3:15.

Many truly never really get the hang of that "lifestyle of love", yet have the intent of a true devotion and BASE THEIR WHOLE DEVOTION on "works". They show tremendous love to the "BRETHREN" (churchgoers/saints/Lord's Body) with their "works".
Hebrews 6:10 "For God is not so unjust as to OVERLOOK your work and the love which you showed for His sake IN SERVING THE SAINTS, as you still do".

Our devotion is supposed to be based on having LOVE in our heart AND MIND (lifestyle) and when we're ready (as The Lord leads), the works and ministry will come naturally. A conscious effort to draw closer to God (wanting a deeper, more intimate relationship) requires focused attention on an education from His Holy Spirit so that our spirit becomes holy (then we will have that "lifestyle" AND a very warm relationship as a child of God, we already have His GIFT of eternal life). The Spirit in me assures that I will RETAIN my gift, any extra REWARDS must become secondary to you (the spirit gives gifts also).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)